14 mayo, 2006

Booklovers- The Divine Comedy

"This book deals with epiphenomenalismwhich has to do with consciousness as a mere accessory of physiological processes whose presence or absence... makes no difference... whatever are yo Ng? " Aphra Benn: hello Cervantes: donkey Daniel Defoe: to christen the day! Samuel Richardson: hello Henry Fielding: tittle-tattle tittle-tattle... Lawrence Sterne: hello Mary wolstencraft: vindicated! Jane Austen: here I am! Sir Walter Scott: we’re all doomed! Leon Tolstoi: yes! Honoré de Balzac: oui... Edgar Allen Poe: aaaarrrggghhhh! Charlotte0 Brontë: hello... Emily Brontë: hello... Anne Brontë: hellooo..? Nikolai Gogol: vas chi Gustav Flaubert: oui William makepeace thackeray: call me ’william makepeace thackeray’ Nathaniel Hawthorne: the letter ’a’ Herman Melville: ahoy there! Charles Dickens: london is so beautiful this time of year... Anthony Trollope: good-good-good-good evening! Fyodor Dostoevsky: here come the sleepers... Mark Twain: I can’t even spell ’mississippi’! George Eliot: george reads german Emile Zola: j’accuse Henry James: howdy miss wharton! Thomas Hardy: ooo-arrr! Joseph Conrad: I’m a bloody boring writer... Katherine Mansfield: [cough cough] Edith Wharton: well hellomr James! DH Lawrence: never heard of it Em Forster: never heard of it! Happy the manand happy he alone who in all honesty can call today his own; He who has life and strength enough to say ’yesterday’s dead & gone - I want to live today’ James joyce: hello there! Virginia Woolf: I’m losing my mind! Marcel Proust: je me’en souviens plus F Scott fitzgerald: baa bababa baa Ernest Hemingway: I forgot the.... Hermann Hesse: oh es ist alle so häßlich Evelyn Vaugh: whoooaarr! William Faulkner: tu connait William Faulkner? Anaïs Nin: the strand of pearls Ford Maddox Ford: any colouras long as it’s black! Jean-Paul Sartre: let’s go to the domesimone! Simone de Beauvoir: c’est exact present Albert Camus: the beach... the beach Franz Kafka: what do you want from me? ! Thomas Mann: mam Graham Greene: call me ’pinky’lovely Jack Kerouac: me car’s broken down... Williams Burroughs: wowwww! Happy the manand happy he alone who in all honesty can call today his own; He who has life and strength enough to say ’yesterday’s dead & gone - I want to live today’ Kingsley Amis: [cough] Doris Lessing: I hate men! Vladimir Nobokov: hellolittle girl... William Golding: achtung busby! Jg Ballard: instrument binnacle Richard Brautigan: how are you doing? Milan Kundera: I don’t do interviews Ivy Compton Burnett: hello... Paul Theroux: have a nice day! Gunter Grass: I’ve found snails! Gore Vidal: ohit makes me mad! John Updike: run rabbitrun rabbitrunrunrun... Kazuro Ishiguro: ah soold chap! Malcolm Bradbury: stroke john steinbeckstroke JD Salinger Iain banks: too orangey for crows! As Byatt: nine tenths of the lawyou know... Martin Amis: [burp] Brett Easton Ellis: aaaaarrrggghhh! Umberto Eco: I don’t understand this either... Gabriel Garcia Marquez: mi casa es su casa Roddy Doyle: ha ha ha! Salman Rushdie: names will live forever...

5 Comentarios:

Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

buenisimo un programa acá en la plata donde suene miguel abuelo et nada, polifemo, julian cope y judee sill!

lo escucharé proximamente.
saludos!

7:31 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

sigo con pega, buenisimo que suene todo lo mencionado y además la voz del programa sea femenina y DULCE!

8:13 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

Un poco oscuro el programa pero me gusta, me entretiene. Sigan así!

12:34 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

Y la lista? Señorita Li tenés que subirla inmediatamente. No querés que sea tu sirviente? Convencí a mi hermana que te escuche porque siempre se queja de las chicas que conducen y le gustó. Un logro, sinceramente.

12:39 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

Muy buen tema en qué disco está ? me puse mal cuando leí la cantidad de autores que noi conozco, todos existen?
saludos eternos señorita li

6:03 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal