14 agosto, 2007

Programa 13/08/07

Feist - Inside and out
Rilo Kiley - I Never

Joan as a Policewoman - I Defy
Iron & Wine and Calexico - He lays in the reins

Bill Callahan - Diamond dancer
Kelley Stoltz - Summer's Easy Feeling

Caesars - May the Rain
The Beach Boys - Wouldn't It Be Nice

The Boy Least like to - I´m glad I hitched my apple wagon to your star
Jens Lekman - A postcard to Nina

Starlet - Internal affairs
Beirut - Carousels

A Band of Bees - Wash in the rain
The Bycicles - B-b-bycicles

Erlend Oye - The Talk
Kraftwerk - Radioactivity

Beth Gibbons - Spider monkey
Stacey Kent - Say it isn´t so

Betty Carter - Every time we say goodbye
Sergio Pangaro - Estatua

Perry Blake - California
Stuart Staples - The Path

1 Comentarios:

Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

vamos señorita li, anímese y ponga textos.

9:10 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal